Everything you need out of a cross-country hardtail, with a little bit of “want” thrown in for good measure. What you need is a light, stiff, sturdy aluminum 29er with the perfect geometry that loves to climb and lives for long days in the saddle. What you want is the right spec of a SRAM 11-speed drivetrain, RockShox fork and Shimano Deore hydraulic brakes hanging on the frame. The Kahuna is the perfect balance of your wants and needs.
Type: Hardtail Mountain Bikes
Size Inch: 16.5"
Riding Style: Cross Country
Wheel Size: 29"
Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX
Item condition: New
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheel Size: 29
- Wheels: WTB STP i25
- Front Suspension: 100mm
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL Solo Air 100mm Tapered
- Crankset: SRAM NX
- Drivetrain: SRAM NX 11spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC Riser bar, Kona XC stem, Kona Key Grip
- Brakes: Shimano Deore
- Front Tire: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 29x2.25"
- Rear Tire: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 29x2.25"
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp (Comp 250 size S)