This is where the rubber meets the trail. The Big Kahuna, with a 27.5-inch-plus tire and playful geometry, makes as much contact with the dirt as possible. The entire Kahuna line is already known as a worthy singletrack shredder, and by giving this bike a bigger footprint, we’ve made it more capable than ever.
Type: Hardtail Mountain Bikes
Size Inch: 16.5"
Riding Style: Cross Country
Wheel Size: 27.5+"
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore
Item condition: New
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheel Size: 27.5+
- Wheels: WTB Scraper i40 Pinned TCS
- Front Suspension: 100mm
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL Solo Air 100mm Tapered 110mm Spacing
- Crankset: RaceFace Aeffect
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore 10 spd 11-42
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC Riser bar, Kona XC/BC stem, Kona Key Grip
- Brakes: Shimano Hydraulic MT500
- Front Tire: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5x2.8"
- Rear Tire: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5x2.8"
- Saddle: WTB Pure V Sport