Since its inception, the Process 134 has impressed everyone fortunate enough to shred a trail on one, and we continually hear praise about its progressive geometry and capabilities. Never ones to settle, we’ve improved this award-winning bike by making it more stable and giving it the ability to rip corners with more conviction. So hit the trailhead and know that an amazing descent is on the horizon.
Type: Full Suspension Mountain Bikes
Size Inch: 16"
Riding Style: Trail
Wheel Size: 27.5"
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore
Item condition: New
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted 134mm Travel
- Wheel Size: 27.5
- Wheels: WTB SX25
- Suspension Platform: Rocker
- Front/Rear Suspension: 140mm/134mm
- Shock: RockShox Monarch R
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL Solo Air 140mm Tapered
- Crankset: RaceFace Aeffect
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore 10spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC 35 bar and stem
- Brakes: Shimano Hydraulic
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR DUAL 27.5x2.5"
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR DUAL 27.5x2.3"
- Saddle: Kona OB