The 27.5” Operator is the evolution of a bike that can compete at the top level while still being the bike you’d choose to ride on your day off. It’s agile. It’s planted. It rips the corners. And it’s the exact same frame that Connor Fearon and Graham Agassiz ride at the top levels of downhill and freeride – a testament to the Operator’s durability and shredability. The Operator DL is ready to shred with a SRAM GX DH 7-speed drivetrain and Code brakes, RockShox Boxxer Team fork and Super Deluxe RC World Cup shock, and 3C DH Maxxis Minions.
Type: Full Suspension Mountain Bikes
Size Inch: 16"
Riding Style: Downhill
Wheel Size: 27.5"
Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX
Item condition: New
- Frame Material: Kona DH 6061 Aluminum Butted 200mm Travel
- Wheel Size: 27.5
- Wheels: Mavic EX729
- Suspension Platform: Beamer
- Front/Rear Suspension: 200mm/200mm
- Fork: RockShox Boxxer Team Coil Spring 200mm
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Coil RC World Cup TrunnionCrankset: SRAM Descendant DH
- Crankset: SRAM Descendant DH
- Drivetrain: SRAM X7 9spd
- Cockpit: RaceFace Atlas 35mm bar, RaceFace Atlas DM stem, Kona Key Grip
- Brakes: SRAM Code R
- Tires: Maxxis Minion DHF DH 3C 27.5x2.5"
- Saddle: WTB Volt Race