Race Face Single Rings - Now with performance enhancing chain retention technology.
Burly enough for DH Racers and Dirt Jumpers, yet light enough for XC/singlespeed.
Single Rings are machined from 7075 aluminum and tested in some of the most punishing riding terrain – Built to last.
- Item condition: New
- Availability: Click & collect, Buy online
- Brand: Raceface
- Category: Bike Chain Rings
- ID: 912
- Discipline: Mountain
- Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retention
- Stiff 4mm plate thickness and I-beam construction transfer loads without flexing
- 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength
- Reversible laser etched graphics.
- Compatible for 9, 10 and 11 speed.
- Sizes: 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 104 BCD (4 bolt)
- Weights: 37-57g (36T – 50g)
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Standard delivery time frames are between 3-10 business days; in the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfil your order we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a back order or a full refund. The method of delivery will be determined by each Seller however, it is likely to be via standard postage, courier service or delivery by the Seller themselves.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
As the purchaser you are entitled to a cooling-off period of 14 days, which begins on the day that you receive the goods. You must contact us before the 14 days expire. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods. An indication of this cost can be gleaned from the shipping fees originally charged to you.
If the purchase you wish to cancel is a service (e.g. a bike maintenance service, a bike holiday) you have 14 days from the date of the purchase to contact MBW Bike Shop direct, unless the service was scheduled within 14 days of you making the purchase. If this is the case at least one hour’s notice must be given (via email or telephone) to, and acknowledged by, MBW Bike Shop .